Nevis Swing Raft
- Duration: 8.5 Hours
- Value: NZD $395 Adult / $750 Tandem
Nevis Swing Raft
The world's biggest swing! Because if you're going to go, you have to go big! The Nevis Swing is a 300-metre arc, suspended 160 metres above the river and canyon floor. Fly through the air at an incredible 120kph. This is one Queenstown activity that has to go on your bucket list.
Even after that, your adventure has only just begun! Experience White Water Rafting in the Adventure Capital of New Zealand.
You'll start with an awe-inspiring drive into the famous Skippers Canyon. At Deep Cove you'll meet you rafting guides, practice your skills before you jump on board the rafts to take on the rapids.
The mighty Shotover comprises of 6 rapids graded from 3-5 that vary with river levels. With names like Aftershock, Squeeze, Toilet and Pinball you can imagine the fun that's going to unfold. Get down, hold on and enjoy!
Want to share the adventure? Book your combo to include a mate - enjoy twice the thrills and save, with the Tandem Nevis Swing Raft.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Swing (300m arc) (swing options include forward, backward, "truck 'n' trailer" plus more)
- White water rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers and sauna at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities
Regular daily departures from 8:00am
Check in Location:
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the Nevis Swing
- 10 years old, children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- MINIMUM weight of 35 KG for the Nevis Swing
- MAXIMUM weight of 220 KG for the Nevis Swing