- Duration: 5 hours
- Value: NZD $340 Adult
Shotover Jet - Shotover Rafting
Experience the best of the Shotover River with two of its most famous activities - jet boating and white water rafting!
Race through the dramatic Shotover River Canyons before your skilled driver sends you from high speeds into a 360 degree spin.
Continue the excitement with your Shotover rafting adventure. Take the journey into Skippers Canyon by bus before you meet your experienced rafting guides at the remote launch site of Deep Creek.
Tackle six rapid sections along the Shotover River, go for a swim and soak up the rivers rich gold mining history. The long and narrow grade 4-5 Mother section will get the heart pumping as you conquer rapids such as “Squeeze”, “Pinball” and “Toilet”. To finish, raft through the darkness of the 170 metre Oxenbridge Tunnel and slide down Cascade rapid to complete the challenge!
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers and sauna at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities
- 7:15am & 12.00pm - Summer
- 8:00am & 12.00pm - Winter
Check in Location:
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Swim wear
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- Graded 3 - 5
- MUST be able to swim
Minimum Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting