- Duration: 5 hours
- Value: NZD $455 Adult
Shotover Jet - Helicopter - Shotover Rafting
Get ready for a day of adventure as New Zealand’s ultimate jet boat ride is combined with a heli-rafting trip down the mighty rapids of the Shotover River.
The thrill and excitement of whipping through the narrow canyons of the Shotover River is what makes Shotover Jet so unique. With speeds of up to 85kph and its world famous 360 spins, these big red boats will get the adrenaline pumping.
Your adventure doesn’t stop there as you head next door to the rafting lodge. The rafting guides will kit you out with your wetsuits and equipment and transfer you to the heli-pad for your helicopter flight into Skippers Canyon.
Experience the rugged beauty and unspoilt grandeur of the breath-taking scenery as you conquer the white-water rapids of wild and untamed Shotover River.
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Helicopter flight to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers and sauna at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check in location to activities
- 7.15am & 12.00pm - Summer
- 8.00am & 12.00pm - Winter
Check in Location:
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Swim wear
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- Graded 3 - 5
- MUST be able to swim
Minimum Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting